Tango in Montevideo - private lessons
We arrange tango lessons with qualified tango teachers in Montevideo throughout the whole year. As some teachers are on tour for weeks or months, thus we - in cooperation with our local partners - try to present the best teachers available at the time of your stay.
In contrast to our offers in Buenos Aires, which by the way can also be combined with the ones in Montevideo, we arrange private lessons here. Despite its very interesting tango scene, Montevideo does not get much attantion by many tangueros and tangueras, thus you can enjoy the significantly more attractive prices of private classes during your stay. For this reason, it might be also interesting to combine a week of group classes with one week of private lessons in Montevideo.
During class, you get useful advice concerning hip milongas and you can also book a taxi-dancer, thus a person who accompanies you to the dance events in the evening.
It is possible to combine your dance classes with Spanish classes.
Example of Tango lessons in Montevideo
To give you an idea of what a Tango trip to Montevideo could be like, here is an example:
- If you arrive by plane individual airport transfers
- 7-14 overnight stays
- Breakfast or half board, except when booking an apartment or shared apartment
- 5 - 10 x individual Tango lessons
- 2 evenings in milongas accompanied by a "taxidancer"
- friendly English-speaking local contacts
- travel price guarantee certificate
For accommodation we offer the following alternatives:
- in a shared flat or a host family
- in a studio/apartment (size and equipment vary)
- at a hotel
We recommend that you put together a package according to your personal wishes, including all the individual modules mentioned on our pages that you find interesting. We will be happy to advise you.
You can also combine your stay in Uruguay with a program in Argentina.