Spanish lessons - individually and in groups
Crash courses and intensive courses for beginners and advanced levels, business Spanish, courses for Spanish teachers
Our partner for the Spanish courses is a language institute in the city centre. Usually, the courses cover 20 hours of class per week. You can choose one of the following options:
- Private lessons or group lessons
- Crash courses and intensive courses
- Evaluation of language level (classification test)
We arrange courses for
- Spanish fpr conversation
- Business Spanish
- Courses for Spanish teachers
- Courses for exchange students
The group consists of a maximum of 5 persons. The group courses are offered throughout the year, always starting on Monday. If you book group lessons and there are no other participants, you will receive private classes with no extra charge, but there will only be 3 hours a day instead of 4. Classes which are cancelled due to holidays will be added to the other workdays. Classes are possible in the mornings or in the afternoons, depending on the availability of teachers and rooms. Of course, we will do our best to take your preferences into account. Teaching materials are provided.
We recommend to stay in a private accommodation with a host family in order to enhance your language skills. We can also make suggestions for apartments, hostals or hotels, if you prefer that sort of accommodation.
It is possible to combine Spanish classes and tango classes.
Example of Spanish lessons in Montevideo
To give you an idea of what a Spanish trip to Montevideo could be like, here is an example:
- If you arrive by plane individual airport transfers
- 7-14 overnight stays
- Breakfast or half board, except when booking an apartment or shared apartment
- 20/40 h Spanish lessons in a small group
- friendly English-speaking local contacts
- travel price guarantee certificate
For accommodation we offer the following alternatives:
- in a shared flat or a host family
- in a studio/apartment (size and equipment vary)
- at a hotel
We recommend that you put together a package according to your personal wishes, including all the individual modules mentioned on our pages that you find interesting. We will be happy to advise you.
You can also combine your stay in Uruguay with a program in Argentina.