Information concerning prices and planning of your journey to Cuba
What you should keep in mind before enquiring ...
The following information helps us to be able to respond to your enquiry as precisely as possible:
- Your flight to Cuba is individual and not included in the price. On request, we can give you the contact of an experienced agency for flights from our network..
- If you have already booked a flight, please tell us your exact arrival and departure dates. Thus, we can already check, if you can for example participate in class on your arrival or departure day...
- For bookings and enquiries, please use our form.
- Many questions regarding visa regulations, money etc. are answered on our page of FAQ ...
- Errors and modifications of prices and services are possible.
Price examples for courses with accommodation and breakfast
In general, we recommend to let us compose a travel package individually and to calculate it according to the current exchange rate. The price examples listed here are valid for accommodation per person, in a double room including breakfast, during low season. The prices in brackets are for single travellers.
- 14 nights Casa Particular with breakfast incl. one 10-day-course approx. 799.- ( 1099.-) Euro
- 14 nights Casa Particular with breakfast incl. two 10-day-courses approx. 999.- ( 1299.-) Euro
- 14 nights Economy hotel with breakfast incl. one 10-day-course approx. 699.- ( 849.-) Euro
- 14 nights Economy hotel with breakfast incl. two 10-day-courses approx. 949.- ( 1099.-) Euro
Fixed price for travel modules booked separately
- Salsa - 10 x 120min with individual Cuban dance partner 359.- Euro
- Salsa - 5 x 120min with individual Cuban dance partner 249.- Euro
- Movimiento, Afro, Folklore, Modern - 10 x 90min 359.- Euro
- Movimiento, Afro, Folklore, Modern - 5 x 90min 249.- Euro
- Spanish - private classes, 10 x 4 x 55min 359.- Euro
- Spanish - private classes, 5 x 4 x 55min 249.- Euro
- Drumming - private classes, 10 x 90min 359.- Euro
- Drumming - private classes, 5 x 90min 249.- Euro
If several courses are booked at the same time or if a person books a course for several people, the prices are reduced correspondingly.
What comes next, after your booking ...
- The travel contract becomes effective after our acceptance of your booking.
- The confirmation by the local service providers of all services usually takes 2-10 days. As soon as we receive them, you get a written booking confirmation/ invoice. You then pay, if not indicated differently in the journey description, a deposit of 10% of the invoice amount, a minimum of EURO 75.- per person. The rest of the invoice amount has to be paid 30 days before the outset of the journey.
- We recommend to inform you about travel cancellation insurance policies or other travel insurance policies.
- You are insured against insolvency when booking our offers and your receive a travelprice insurance policy with your travel documents.