Patagonia - Glaciers, Icebergs
and a train to the end of the world
We can recommend this journey from September until May, because the other months you might sink into the snow everywhere. We are near the South Pole in Patagonia so we are able to watch natural spectacles in snow and ice about 1500km away from Argentinia's capital city Buenos Aires:
Flight from Buenos Aires to El Calafate and transfer to your Hotel. You will have some time to look around in the afternoon. The capital city is a centre for sportsmen from all over the world. The culinary delicacy in this region is the goat (Cordero).
One day trip the the 200 square kilometer big glacier Perito Moreno that was declared world culture heritage in 1981 by the Unesco. Part of the trip is by feet, but don't be afraid, it won't be too hard. For the way across the ice we have some special shoes for you. The view from the glacier is worth it!
Trip to the Lago Viedma resp. Lago Argentino via boat. Enjoy the panorama of the glaciers from the seaside! The glacier national park Los Glaciares with all together 13 glaciers is 200 kilometers long along the Anden.
Transfer to the airport and one hour flight to Ushuaia - almost the end of the world.
Half day trip to the national park "Tierra del Fuego" (Fireland). Trip with the "Tren del fin del mundo", the train to the end of the world. For the afternoon you can book a not included trip to the sea, if you wish.
One day trip via bus to Lago Escondido, the (in the primeval forest) hidden sea ant the Sea Fagnano.
Transfer to the airport and flight to Buenos Aires.
- Flight Buenos Aires - El Calafate - Ushuaia - Buenos Aires
- Transfers in El Calafate and Ushuaia
- 6 nights with bed and breakfast
- All transfers and study trips on site
With these elements we can offer you the tour with two people booking together in a ***double room from about 1649.- Euro per person. However, the price depends very much on the time of your booking.
It is best to ask us for the current price with concrete travel dates, whereby it makes sense if you can specify several alternative dates for the first day of travel, since we can then look for the most favorable rate for you.
The following information is important as well:
- Our price calculations refer to air tickets from the lower price range. They are limited, so please book well in advance.
- The (low) admission fees are not included.
- Mistakes and change of prices and offers are possible.
- You can book your flight to Argentina at any travel agency; please book your flight first, then our offers.
- If you book one of our offers you have an insolvency insurrance automatically and will receive this document with the travel documents.