The Iguazu Waterfalls
Natural spectacle at the Brasilian border
"Iguazu" means in the native language of the Guarani "The big Waters". One can say this without exaggeration if you think about the 275 waterfalls, falling down up to 70 meters on a length of just 2,5 kilometers at the Argentinian-Brasilian border, about 1500 kilometers away from Buenos Aires. Our offered tour takes about 4 days and can be combined with our other tour offers or it can be changed individually, if you wish. You will visit the waterfalls from the Brazilian and also from the Argentinian side. But there's so much more to see, like the tropic flora and fauna - also worth a visit.
Flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu and transfer to the hotel. Time to be astonished and then also on the first day a trip to Brazil to watch the waterfalls from the Brazilian side.
One day trip to the ruins of San Ignacio and the mines of Wanda, about 270 kilometers away. In San Ignacio you can see the only estate of an Jesuit Order, established in 1724. The estate was destroyed and lost in the jungle. Just in 1897 it was discovered again.
Visit the waterfalls from the Argentinian side. Study trip "Gran Aventura", that brings you to the national park Iguazu. You will travel via car and boats. You will also visit the island San Martin that can be found right in the middle of the waterfalls.
Flight back to Buenos Aires.
- Flight Buenos Aires - Iguazu - Buenos Aires
- Transfers in Iguazu
- 3 Nights with bed and breakfast
- All transfers and trips on site
With these elements we can offer you the tour with two people booking together in a ***double room from about 949.- Euro per person. However, the price depends very much on the time of your booking.
It is best to ask us for the current price with concrete travel dates, whereby it makes sense if you can specify several alternative dates for the first day of travel, since we can then look for the most favorable rate for you.
The following information is important as well:
- Our price calculations refer to air tickets from the lower price range. They are limited, so please book well in advance.
- The (low) admission fees are not included.
- For some nationalities a visa is required for travelling to Brasil!
- Mistakes, price and change of offers are possible.
- You can book your flight to Argentina at any travel agency; please book your flight first, then our offers.
- If you book one of our offers you have an insolvency insurrance automatically and will receive this document with the travel documents.