Buenos Aires and Bariloche
Learning Spanish in Argentina
Crash courses and intensive courses for beginners and advanced levels, business Spanish, courses for Spanish teachers
Our partners for the Spanish courses are carefully selected language institutes in the city centre. Usually, the courses cover 20 hours of class per week. You can choose one of the following options:
- Private lessons or group lessons
- Crash courses and intensive courses
- Evaluation of language level (classification test)
We arrange courses for
- Spanish for conversation
- Business Spanish
- Courses for Spanish teachers
- Courses for exchange students
The group consists of two to a maximum of 15 persons, although usually the size of class does not exceed 5 participants. The group courses are offered throughout the year, always starting on Monday. If you book group lessons and there are no other participants, you will receive private classes with no extra charge, but there will only be 3 hours a day instead of 4. Classes which are cancelled due to holidays will be added to the other workdays. Classes are possible in the mornings or in the afternoons, depending on the availability of teachers and rooms. Of course, we will do our best to take your preferences into account. Teaching materials are provided.
We recommend to stay in a private accommodation with a host family in order to enhance your language skills. We can also make suggestions for apartments, hostals or hotels, if you prefer that sort of accommodation.
It is possible to combine Spanish classes and different types of dance classes.
Example of Spanish lessons
If the focus of your journey is the Spanish course, your travel package could look like this:
- Individual airport transfers on arrival and departure
- 14 nights accommodation
- Breakfast or half board, except when booking an apartment or shared apartment
- 40 hrs Spanish group lessons or private lessons
- friendly German- or English-speaking local contacts
- travel price guarantee certificate
For accommodation we offer the following alternatives:
- in a shared flat or a host family
- in a studio/apartment (size and equipment vary)
- at a hotel
We recommend that you put together a package according to your personal wishes, including all the individual modules mentioned on our pages that you find interesting. We will be happy to advise you.
If you don't want to limit your stay in Argentina to the capital alone, we will gladly make you offers for trips to other parts of the country, such as Patagonia, Iguazú with its impressive waterfalls on the Brazilian border or Salta in the northeast.
You can also combine your stay in Argentina with a trip to Uruguay.